Thursday, December 2, 2010

Yoga - Ouch!


Last night I decided that I had rested long enough after my surgery and popped the yoga dvd into the player. Previously I could do the warm-up, yoga 1, yoga 2, and cool down with no problem. Well, no longer. I made it through the warm-up and was 10 minutes into yoga 1 when I must have moved wrong. I had sharp, knife-like pains in my abdomen. Yowzers did it hurt! Luckily, there has not been any bleeding. So taking it slow for a coupe of days and then will ease into it.

What has spurred me to start the exercise up again so soon? Well, besides the fact that I miss it, it all has to do with my weigh in last Friday. They did a full scan and we found that my fat free mass had reduce from 152.5 mid-June to 129.5 in late October. Though FFM is comprised of the nonfat components of the human body, e.g. skeletal muscle, bone and water, it does mean that I have lost some muscle. Not good. So my goal is to get my FFM back up to 150 by the end of my contract (4/1/10). Here we go!!

No comments: